This website is owned and operated by Moto Hospitality Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 00734299) whose registered office is at Toddington Services Area, Junction 11-12 M1 Southbound, Toddington, Bedfordshire, LU5 6HR. Our registered VAT number is 884 2525 04.
If you do not agree to any of these terms, do not use the website, post any information via the website or order any products from it.
This website is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the UK. If you choose to access the website from outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Your privacy is extremely important to Moto Hospitality Limited. When you provide us with information about yourself, you can trust us to act in a responsible manner and to use it to help provide you with a better service.
In general, when you visit our website, you remain anonymous. However, where we collect your personal data we will always endeavour to let you know what we may use it for, why we are allowed to collect it, whether your data may be shared with third parties, how long we will keep it for and your rights in relation to your data.. We will never provide your personal details to other companies or individuals for marketing purposes without your express permission.
- For employment purposes, including where you apply for a role at Moto via our careers website. Details in relation to the personal data we may collect during the online application process can be found in our Candidate Privacy Notice which will be displayed before you enter your details in relation to your online application.
- Images from our CCTV systems – please see our Visitors CCTV and Monitoring Privacy Notice in the About Us section of our website.
3. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND COPYRIGHT
You may only use this website for lawful purposes and you may not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else’s enjoyment of the website. For example, you must not store, distribute, submit or transmit any material via the website that is harmful, threatening, defamatory, offensive, sexually explicit, inappropriate or discriminatory, or which impersonates another person.
You must not submit comments or information about, or links or references to:
- other identifiable individuals
- third party brand names or trademarks,
- availability, price, promotions or alternative ordering/ delivery information or any references to any products other than the product to which a Submission may relate;
- spam or advertising; or
- website URLs, HTML code, computer script, viruses or other corrupting material.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights on or comprising this website, including in all text, images, sounds and other materials, are owned by, or licensed to Moto Hospitality Limited, unless otherwise indicated.
You may browse this site and reproduce extracts for non-commercial, information or personal use, as long as you incorporate a clear written acknowledgment of the fact that they are from our website and that copyright in such extracts belongs exclusively to Moto Hospitality Limited. Except as stated, you must not: copy, reproduce, republish, download post or re-post, modify, link to, or distribute in any way the web pages, materials, composition or contents of this website, or use content of the website for any commercial purposes whatsoever.
No reproduction of any part of this site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain, nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site. No other licence is granted.
4. CONTENT AND AVAILABILITY
The information on this site has been provided in good faith, but is for general information purposes only. You should not rely on this information for any specific purpose and to the extent permitted by applicable law, no representation or warranty is given regarding its accuracy or completeness.
No information on this site constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in shares or other securities in Moto Hospitality Limited.
Neither Moto Hospitality Limited or any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this site, is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of any access to, use of, or inability to use this site, or any errors or omissions in the content.
While we try to make sure that the website is available for your use, we do not promise that it will be available at all times; nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the website.
5. HYPERLINKS AND THIRD PARTY SITES
This website may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
6. SUBMISSION OF REVIEWS, COMMENTS AND OTHER MATERIAL ON OUR WEBSITE
- You must comply with these website terms in relation to any Submissions;
- Your submissions must be polite and in English;
- You must be 18 years of age or older and registered to post a Submission
- You warrant that you own or have the right to use any Submissions; and
- These Submissions (including any intellectual property rights in the Submissions) shall become and shall remain, the property of Moto, once submitted, (as your submission shall constitute an assignment of your rights in these Submissions).
You must not submit any of the following special category personal data: racial or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious of philosophical beliefs; trade union membership; physical or mental health or condition; sex life and sexual orientation; biometric or genetic data; or any personal data in connection with criminal allegations, proceedings or convictions.
We have the right to remove any Submissions you make on or through our website if, in our opinion, such Submission does not comply with any of our website terms.
7. PRIZE DRAWS
If you enter a prize draw the NPS – Terms and Conditions will also apply.
If you have a complaint about a product, a store or the customer service you received in store, if possible, please raise the complaint during your visit by speaking to a manager. Alternatively, you may contact Moto’s customer service helpline, available on the contact us page of our website or email us at email@example.com.
8. LEGAL, INCLUDING LIMITATION ON OUR LIABILITY
These website terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English law and save as set out, the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit Moto’s liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or for fraud, or for any other liability that we are not permitted to limit or exclude under applicable law.
Save as set out in clause 8.2 Moto excludes:
- all representations, warranties, conditions and terms (whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise) to the fullest extent permitted by law;
- all liability for any special, consequential or indirect losses or damages;
- all business losses and losses to non-consumers
- any losses or damage which are not reasonably foreseeable, arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or your use of this website.
If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these website terms to any third party unless we agree in writing.