What do you think about Moto and the facilities/services we provide?
Feedback is very important to us, as meeting the needs and expectations of our customers is paramount. We welcome your questions and comments, good and bad, to help us improve our service to you, our valued customers.
Please provide as much information as you can to help us follow up your comments as fast as we can.
View feedback terms and privacy notice
Please note the following terms and privacy notice that apply when you provide your feedback to us and/or where you communicate with our Customer Relations Team (including by telephone, in writing or by e-mail):
- The Data Controller to whom you are providing your details is: Moto Hospitality Limited, Toddington Service Area, Junction 11/12, M1 Southbound, Toddington, Bedfordshire, LU5 6HR.
- You must be aged 18 or over in order to send us feedback via this website and/or to contact us via our Customer Relations Team.
- In relation to feedback forms, and/or where you contact our Customer Relations Team and request a specific response from us that requires us to consider further details and respond at a later time, we ask for your name and contact details (phone number and email) as confirmation of your identity and so that we may respond to you. We ask for details relating to your visit so that we are able to look into any issues which you might raise. We will use the information you provide in connection with your feedback and queries and/or in connection with any issues raised relating to your feedback and queries. We keep a record of those who contact us and the details of their feedback and queries so that we may be aware of repeat situations and so that we can respond more effectively to you in future. We will record your calls for training and quality purposes but the recording of your call will not be linked to the Customer Relations’ Team’s records containing your personal information.
- Where you provide us with your personal information via the feedback form or via contact with our Customer Services Team (by email or by phone), we will process this information for the purposes indicated above, as it is in our legitimate interests to do so and/or may also be in the legitimate interests of our customers and visitors. We will also further process it, where it is in our legitimate interests, or those of a third party, to do so, which may include for analytics purposes, (including to study our customers’ use of, and satisfaction with, our products and services, to enable us to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy, and for the creation of anonymous data); in relation to our requirements to maintain records for internal purposes; and/or where it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Where you have a My Moto account, any feedback you give, or communications you have with us (where you have given us your contact details), will be linked to your MyMoto account record, in order to allow Moto to respond more effectively to you, including in relation to your queries and feedback and the exercise of your data rights. Your feedback will be stored in accordance with the MyMoto Terms and Privacy Notice.
- Where you do not have a MyMoto account we will generally hold your details for 3 years from the date on which we had our final interaction with you, which may include, where applicable, your submission of feedback or customer research responses to Moto; where you contact us via our Customer Relations Team by phone or email and/or where you open/respond to any electronic marketing communications. After this time, we will delete your record from our database, unless we are legally required to retain it or it is necessary for us to retain it for a longer period, for example, in connection with a claim. Recordings of telephone calls with our Customer Relations Team will generally be held for one month, unless they are required to be retained for longer, where it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. In such cases, recordings will be retained for such longer periods as are reasonable in the circumstances.
- We will not generally share your details with third parties, except for our data processors, who may process the data on our behalf. However, we may, on occasion, share your data with third parties (such as external advisers or insurers) if this is necessary: (i) in order to investigate or respond to any issues raised in your feedback and/or (ii) where we are legally required or permitted to do so.
- Your personal data and feedback will be stored by our data processor, Hubspot, which may process some data outside the EEA/UK. The data processing agreement that applies between Hubspot and Moto can be found here: https://legal.hubspot.com/dpa.
- You can ask us for access to the data we hold about you, or to rectify or erase your personal data or in some circumstances to restrict our processing of your data.
- Please note that our website terms and conditions also apply in relation to any feedback which you submit.
- Moto may update these terms and privacy notice at any time. The updated version will be available on our website.