To all our Electric Vehicle (EV) bright sparks, we have done it again and introduced 12 new Electric High Power chargers at Moto Woolley Edge Northbound and Moto Woolley Edge Southbound seeing it become the 9th/10th High Power Electric Super Hub to be launched by Moto and GRIDSERVE on the Electric Highway.
The new Electric Super Hubs will provide road users with access to chargers capable of adding up to 100 miles of range in less than 10 minutes, allowing for a reliable and accessible experience. Hitting a milestone of entering the double digits of Super Hubs before 2023 is an outstanding achievement and we couldn’t be prouder in Leading the Charge in the EV landscape.
These two new Electric Super Hubs near Wakefield, West Yorkshire on the M1 aim to serve reliable charging on one of the UK’s busiest motorways as well as being Moto’s first Super Hub on an in line/dual carriageway. Each of the Electric Super Hubs has six 350kW-capable High Power chargers which brings the total number of High Power EV charging points to 89 across 10 Moto sites with many more in production.
We are committed to levelling up EV charging infrastructure across the UK to give everyone the confidence to go electric as EV ownership continues to rapidly increase.
Currently there are High Power Electric Super Hubs located at the following Moto service areas:
- Moto Rugby (12 350kW-capable chargers)
- Moto Swansea (6 350kW-capable chargers)
- Moto Exeter (12 350kW-capable chargers)
- Moto Burton in Kendal (6 350kW-capable chargers)
- Moto Thurrock (12 350kW-capable chargers)
- Moto Severn View (6 350kW-capable chargers)
- Moto Heston Westbound (11 350kW-capable chargers)
- Moto Wetherby (12 350kW-capable chargers)
- Moto Woolley Edge Northbound (6 350kW-capable chargers)
- Moto Woolley Edge Southbound (6 350kW-capable chargers)