You’re one of our best customers. We appreciate that and want to thank you for your business.
Moto Coach Driver Scheme
We’re making some changes to the scheme
Thank you for being a loyal member of Moto Coach – we really do appreciate all your support.
Simply visit our WHSmith or any identified unit with an ANPR terminal on your arrival and enter your coach registration number.
Once you have put your coach registration into the ANPR, it will be verified by the cashier and you will be required to pay 1p. You will receive a till receipt, which you can then exchange for food at a participating food outlet.
If you visit with 25 or more passengers you will also be entitled to a £2 retail voucher, in exchange for which you’ll need to provide some basic details, as required by HMRC.
With the ending of the old scheme, Moto will delete our Coach Driver email records, so please sign up if you would like to receive future details of Moto’s latest news, offers and promotions.
Please be aware that the Terms & Conditions of the scheme have changed.
£2.00 Discount Voucher
When you visit our sites with 25 or more passengers you will receive a £2 discount voucher which can be redeemed in our retail outlet.
Exclusions – Tobacco products, fuel, phone cards, stamps, Ladbrokes, Marks & Spencer, Travelodge, temporary concessions, coin operated machines, National Lottery tickets, Instants and alcohol.
Moto Coach Driver Scheme Terms & Conditions
- Coach Drivers visiting in a working capacity can exchange their 1p receipt for food, with a maximum value of £10 in Costa, Burger King, Harvester, Bar & Grill and Chow. Please note: no change will be given where less than £10 worth of food is ordered.
- One Tour Guide or Courier will also be able to obtain a 1p receipt from WHSmith, at the same time as the Coach Driver. The Tour Guide or Courier must be employed to assist the Coach Driver who is visiting Moto in a professional capacity with passengers. Both parties must be in uniform. The Tour Guide or Courier can exchange their 1p receipt for food with a maximum value of £10 in Costa, Burger King, Harvester, Bar & Grill and Chow.
- 1p receipts have a 1 day expiry. Only 1 receipt per Coach Driver and 1 receipt for a Tour Guide or Courier can be issued for the same registration on the same site; (i.e. a total maximum of 2 receipts may be issued).
- When a Coach Driver visits a Moto MSA with 25 or more passengers they will also be entitled to a £2 Moto Retail Shop voucher, which can be redeemed in accordance to the Terms & Conditions printed on the voucher.
- Each Coach Driver receiving a retail shop voucher will be required to provide details, including their name, the coach company name and address, the number of passengers and a signature, in the “Coach Signing-In Book” at the till. Any personal data which you supply will be processed as set out in the Coach Signing-In Book.
- Presenting someone else’s coach registration in order to receive benefits will be viewed as fraudulent use and may result in legal action.
- The Site Manager’s decision is final.
Sign up for all the latest news, offers and promotions straight into your inbox