Moto Foundation is delighted to have once again broken the million pound barrier and would like to say a huge thank you to all the Moto colleagues, customers and suppliers who have contributed their time, effort and donations in 2023.
The Foundation works with our partners to make a difference in three key areas; mental health, young people and the environment.
Here’s just some of the ways £1 million will do just that!
- Supporting our national charity partners, the mental health charities Mind & SAMH – watch this space for their annual donation announcement, coming very soon!
- £150,000 donated to the Woodland Trust and Wildfowl and Wetland Trust to support community tree planting and youth education projects across the country
- 62 community grants given to charities local to Moto sites and supported by Moto colleagues
- 14,000 brand new books given to adopted schools through the Foundation’s Books to Schools programme
- 14 Greggs Breakfast Club schools supported so that children can start the day with a fresh breakfast and ready to learn
Moto Foundation has lots of exciting plans for 2024 and this is a great way to start the year!