Emergency service vehicles free fuel
Terms and Conditions
- BP is offering free fuel for UK emergency service vehicles fuel card holders * T&Cs apply
- Offer available from Saturday21 March 2020 to Thursday 30 April 2020 and may be extended at BP’s discretion.
- Offer only available to UK National Health Service (NHS) emergency ambulance services, NHS trust non-emergency vehicles as well as local police and fire authorities who use either a BP Plus or Allstar fuel card to purchase fuel under the Crown Commercial Services framework.
- Offer valid across all participating BP fuel stations.
- Drivers should present their BP Fuel card or Allstar card in the usual way and the site teams will process the transaction in the usual way.
- BP reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time due to reasons beyond its control.
- For further details please visit www.bp.com/uk
Sign up for all the latest news, offers and promotions straight into your inbox